Photobucket

Thursday, June 11, 2009

PRE- PEKAN FISHcapade

SHOUT Ready! Lets Goooooooooooooo!

Was invited by Khian to join him for a weekend of Pekan Fishcapade this weekend and as usual….the anticipation is killing me!!! We plan to leave right after work tomorrow so I had pack all my stuff by tonight.
S.O.M Saltiga & Branzino

SALTIGA.....

BRANZINO

Initially it was supposed to be an ALL Stella trip, I actually planned it last night. While packing just now, I realized that I haven’t used my Branzino and my S.O.M Saltiga 4500-z for a looooooooong time. As I slowly put my Stella’s back into the cupboard I could hear the Daiwa reels screaming with joy!

ARSENALS:

Light Jigging:
Hot’s Slow Style PE1.5 + Branzino

Popping:
Poseidon Ocean Hnter + S.O.M Saltiga 4500-Z
Slowstyle & Ocean Hunter


PACKED...

Till tomorrow then…..”SOMETIMES CAN” Anglers

No comments: