Photobucket

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

9th Anniversary!

On the 22nd of June, me and my wife celebrated our 9th year anniversary and of course, we both got the gift we wanted. I received a Nature Boys rod case, exactly like the one Khian has....of course he was part of the plot to get me this suprise gift from my wife....ONZ la bro, just what i farking wanted! TQ TQ TQ! i bought my wife a Canon 40D SLR camera, something she wanted for a long time. So here are some pictures of my NEW MAGNIFICENT ROD CASE.....Put your hands together for.....NATURE BOYS! ( pictures taken with my wife's new toy) and the Canon 40D, taken with a Canon G9......Canon ROXX!














The other reason i bought her the SLR was so that she can take FANTASTIC pictures.....of me akakakakakakkakakkak when i land the NEXT BIG THING!

Rockin!

Bruce

G.T King
Yellowfin Tuna King
Ang Koli King

1 comment:

Duke said...

Happy anniversary brother!