Photobucket

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The DREAM REEL...Zeebaas

ZEEBAAS…the ULTIMATE REEL
ZEEBAAS

ZEEBAAS is a reel that I have been dreaming for the past few nights. I haven’t heard of ANYONE in this part of the world owning one of these baby’s but I will for sure want to be one of em.

The design of the reel just keeps me drooling every time I look at it. My 2010 resolution….i gotta get one of these babies. It would be the ULTIMATE collection. The styling, the looks, the everything about this reel is just perfect for my motto…”IKAN TIADA TAKPE, GAYA MESTI ADA”
ITS TOOOOOOOOO COOOL!

Thought I’d share this Gods gift to men for reels with anyone who reads this blog of mine. One fine day……I will be the owner of one of these incredibly stylish machine. Im gonna save up from today onwards to achieve my goals for 2010…in the meantime…check this baby out!
I WANT I WANT I WANT!

ITS JUST FREAKIN ROCKIN!

if anyone has one of these incredible reel or heard of it, do let me know how it feels to own one and how it rocked your world....
SOON TO BE MINE....see you in 2010

"SOMETIMES CAN" Anglers...I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!

BREWST a.k.a GT KING

No comments: