Photobucket

Thursday, October 9, 2008

UPDATES



In lieu of my big day coming up on the 10th f November, there wont be any trips until then. Tukun was CANCELLED due to lack of participants (I was truly heart – broken…no kidding ) and going for short trips to places like Pekan on weekends was a no no as I had to give out my wedding invitations.

The good news is, I will be going to Pulau Rawa to take wedding photo’s and you canh be sure that I will be bringing some fishing gear to that place. I was there last year and fishing from the Jetty can produce some surprises! The last time me and my wife caught some Sammy Vellu’s, small sting-ray and a baby shark….but it was way fun!

This time, im gonna bring some poppers and lures…maybe I might just get lucky and land some Big Eyes or barracuda!.

Another great news is that I just got confirmation that my long awaited ROD, Fake Lez is now in Singapore….it should be here in a couple of weeks! Cant wait for this new addition to the family to finally arrive! Thanks to my reliable friend, Darren…its gonna be HAVOC!

Below are some pictures of the island….ENJOY and do look out for this space for the RAWA ISLAND report!








BRUCE a.k.a GT KING

“SOMETIMES CAN” Anglers..

No comments: