Photobucket

Thursday, August 28, 2008

ANTICIPATION to TUKUN PERAK 2!!!!

Its freakin 6:30 in the Morning, here I am, all alone in GURNEY HOTEL, thank god for internet connection. 4 hours ago we ( Me, Alan “ No Brush Teeth” Tan and a soon to be Jigging Addict Mr. Ming were watching DVD’s, after DVD’s of Fishing. Me and Alan managed to convince him to get his first Jigging set up…..but knowing us HANTU’s, the advice from us was to get:

- STELLA SW 8000 PG ( 2008 Model )


- TENRYU Del – Mes PE 3 – 5 ( Arriving in KEPONG in SEPT! )



We drilled it into his head that Jigging was the way to go and all his bottom gear HAS to GO…including his electric reel. When we get back to KL, he will be dragged to KEPONG for sure.

As we watched the video’s, we still couldn’t stop talking about our triumph in TUKUN PERAK. I know its lame but being in Penang, I just cant help myself from thinking about that DREAM TRIP. Cant wait for the September trip….its gonna be another good one, I just freakin know it!

Well back to the topic. Our next trip to this SPECIAL place is on the 14th of September. Sadly the other members of the “SOMETIMES CAN Anglers” wont be able to join us. Me and Alan will be joining a group of Hongkie’s whom we dont even know. So actually, we feel its gonna be a showdown of equiptment ( because you know la, our motto “ Ikan tada takpa, GAYA mesti ADA”) so me and Alan has already had our minds on what else we need to bring for the trip to live up to the motto.

Already ordered:

- SHOUT Black color gloves


- SHOUT Jig wash bag (This will complete the SHOUT collection)


To be ordered:

- An assortment of SHOUT Jigs
- More blue metallic sardine jigs

Placed order with Khian ( Fellow SOMETIMES CAN Angler ) coz he’s heading to Singapore this weekend:

- HOT’s Fake Lez


THIS IS A FUCKEN MUST HAVE!

Well that should be enough at the moment…I think akakakakkakaka. And whilst we are talking about gear, I cant help but to show you a picture of my newly modified Saltiga 45000-Z. It was a Saltiga 4500- Z I’ze factory converted model but now, I have changed it into a Studio Ocean Mark modification and its SUPER SWEET!!

SALTIGA 4500-Z STUDIO OCEAN MARK!!



My I’ze stuff are now sale if anyone’s interested, but you gotta taked the full package, spool + Handle + knob = RM500 non-negotiable
I'ze Factory HANDLE + KNOB


I'ze SPOOL


BRUCE…“IKAN TADA TAKPA, GAYA MESTI ADA”

“SOMETIMES CAN Anglers”

Till my next post!!! CATCH AND FUCKING RELEASE IT LA

No comments: