Photobucket

Saturday, February 14, 2009

KELONG PARADISE

Got a call from my cousin asking if I was interested in fishing at a really nice Kelong in Sabak Bernam. I have never fished at a Kelong before and looking at the rooms and facilities online, look like an ideal place to bring my wife and ennjoy some fishing.







Being a newbie at kelong fishing, I really don’t know what to expect. So I decided to bring some light jigging gear, and a PE5 bait casting rod for bottom (please don’t swear at me for doing this.... I really anti-Bottom fishing but it seems that there are some big ones but will only layan bottom).







So I went to Sykt Kepong and I swear I spent the longest time ever in that place just now coz I had no idea what to buy!! I ended up buying some hooks, line and some "Ngau Kok" the spreader. Took the chance to have a peep at the rod selection area, nothing new, just the Tenryu Deep Riders and Tenryu Spike Tuna's available...







Came home, packed and these are the arsenal prepared for the trip tomorrow:

Hot's Slow Style PE 0.8 - 1.5 + Daiwa Branzino
Poseidon Spin Jerker PE 2 + Shimano SW4000PG
And for bottom
Shimano Blue Rose PE 5 + Shimano Ocea Jigger 1500NR






Will post up pictures of the place when I get back on Sunday.... CHAUSE

SOMETIMES CAN

No comments: